You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|Nikotile f7e117ce2c||5 months ago|
|src||5 months ago|
|LICENSE||5 months ago|
|README.md||5 months ago|
|generate||5 months ago|
⚠ The regex used to parse HTML content may break if the site owners decided to radically change their content layout for some reason. If it happens, let me know.
Generates RSS feeds from the following Indonesian otaku/weeb news sites:
- mediaformasi.com, they have their own RSS feed. Well, this doesn't hurt.
- tirto.id, not actually an otaku site, but hope it's helpful.
If you just want to consoom the feeds, you can get them here.
shup, a POSIX HTML parser (here)
- and other tools from the GNU Core Utilities.
The entry point is
./generate which will source files/functions inside the
src folder. Outputs are in the
feeds folder (will be created by the script if doesn't exist).
- The actual xml file isn't reverse chronological, but most RSS readers are smart enough to sort them reverse chronologically.
Before running a cronjob:
- Make sure to tell cron the path to
shup, e.g. by defining
PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin, or wherever
shupis installed, in the crontab.
- Customize/edit the
generateto make the directory absolute.